A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
BinPuzzlin is a puzzle game with infinitely generated levels.
There are two rules:
- Each row and column must have an equal number of cells of each color.
- There can be no more than two cells of the same color in sequence.
- LMB - Toggles cell color 1/clear
- RMB - Toggles cell color 2/clear
- R - New puzzle of same type
- U - Undo most recent move
- H - Hint (Either repairs your game back to the last valid state or gives you a hint toward the next value move. Hints get progressively less hinty and more solvey with each press between valid moves)
- B - Cycles to the next background
- N - Toggles numbers on and off
- C - Cycles palette
- S - Take beautiful action shots of your game (to the BinPuzzlin_Data folder)
* Current game seed is now shown in the bottom right hand corner
* Some improvements to localization display
* Added localization support
* Added low-quality (sorry!) Spanish translation
* Fixed lock image sometimes having a line at the top of the image
* Fixed "New Game" menu text
* Added cycle control type
* Added option to load from a seed (type in any phrase! Share with friends!)
* Updated Unity version (you don't care about this)
* Time traveled almost two years into the future
* Added view replay
* Added feedback for clicking on locked cell
Get going in three easy steps!
1. Download the .zip file
2. Unzip the folder anywhere
3. Double click on BinPuzzlin.exe to launch the game
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.