A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
BinPuzzlin is a puzzle game with infinitely generated levels.
There are two rules:
- Each row and column must have an equal number of cells of each color.
- There can be no more than two cells of the same color in sequence.
- LMB - Toggles cell color 1/clear
- RMB - Toggles cell color 2/clear
- R - New puzzle of same type
- U - Undo most recent move
- H - Hint (Either repairs your game back to the last valid state or gives you a hint toward the next value move. Hints get progressively less hinty and more solvey with each press between valid moves)
- B - Cycles to the next background
- N - Toggles numbers on and off
- C - Cycles palette
- S - Take beautiful action shots of your game (to the BinPuzzlin_Data folder)
* Current game seed is now shown in the bottom right hand corner
* Some improvements to localization display
* Added localization support
* Added low-quality (sorry!) Spanish translation
* Fixed lock image sometimes having a line at the top of the image
* Fixed "New Game" menu text
* Added cycle control type
* Added option to load from a seed (type in any phrase! Share with friends!)
* Updated Unity version (you don't care about this)
* Time traveled almost two years into the future
* Added view replay
* Added feedback for clicking on locked cell
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.