Wonderful! Could you add a feature that displays the lowest number of cells possible? So one could see how good or bad the game was solved?
I went looking for a good version of FreeCell to play on the computer, but they either had features designed to get you hooked or left me wanting from a feature/ease of use perspective. So, of course, I decided to make my own.
lowercase freecell has:
- No ads
- No tracking
- No addition mechanics
- No funding!
Furthermore, it has some features that no one else has (that I know of):
- Every deal is beatable (not possible with 4 cells? You get 5!)
- Hard mode (play it with the lowest number of cells possible. Still 100% beatable)
- Highlight lowest cards (option in menu)
- Highlight next highest cards on drag (option in menu)
- Dim unmovable cards (option in menu)
- Path to 32,000: relive the wild west of the 90s, when people didn't know whether all 32,000 Microsoft deals were solvable. They weren't, but now they are! Play each deal in order.
Along with that, it has all the common sense features every FreeCell game should have:
- Automatically move safe cards to foundation (option in menu)
- Tap to move (or select to move, or drag only)
- Drag to move
Play either the HTML version online in the browser, or download the windows version to get a resizable window.
- v1.0.2Jun 17, 2022
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Good idea! The number of cells required to beat a deal now shows up next to the deal number (e.g. Deal #145 (3)).
I love this. Can you please email me? Thanks!